We may ask our customers while they are using our website to provide us with personal information that can be utilized to identify them. Please note that the personally identifiable information will include but may not be limited to a name.
We gather information that is delivered from the browser when you use it to visiting our website. This advice, “Log Data” may consist of details such as your browser type, browser version, the pages of our website which you visited, time and date of your trip, time spent on various pages, other associated statistics, and your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Your contact information
- Additional information
- How we protect your data
- What data breach procedures we have in place
- What third parties we receive data from
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements